LCN gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
Does anyone use LCN gel ?
A friend uses it and says it is great, but no one ever seems to comment on it - seems a few really like it but on here it is not discussed?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I use LCN :) For a buff off gel it is simply put amazing. It actually stays on everyone you put it on, no lifting, no breaking. I use it on myself and I love it. I have clients that are split right down the middle, between CND and LCN. I have a local school/supplier that is available 24/7 when it comes to LCN.
My faves are Bondique (lift prone), Cosmique (strength and length) and Express Fibrique Repair (I use this to add extra strength and quick fixes)
I do not like that I have to have 100's of pots of colour gels, it gets expensive and takes up a lot of valuable space. But the variety is great. I mostly use Ultra Shine sealant over colours and designs as it really gives the whites a crisp high whiteness.
It is hard work to carry two lines, it is expensive and time consuming because I have to constantly stay on top of education and having two lines makes it harder.
Which brings me back to LCN, local to me and their reps and educators are awesome with advice and availability.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forgot to add,
I landed into LCN because of their Pedique line :D I couldn't imagine salon life without Wilde Pedique!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
I've used LCN gels for 14+years. Love the brand. I use a few different gels awsel as there Recolution gel polishes. The permanent French is great! Stays white.
Worth the money as good quality products.

I'm running into an issue with Ultra Shine. After a day my nails go from shining to a 'foggy' top. Has anybody else had this and any advice????

Latest posts

Back