LCN nails tips for cuticle biters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovycow

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few really bad cuticle biters who come to me with raw cuticles. What are some tips before I do a fill or add a new set?

Thanks.

I only bite my cuticles just before my period and when I'm over due a rebalance. With those 2 things in mind the easy one is timely rebalances, no stretching the appointments out. The second is harder, sometimes just awareness that there's certain times it happens, like PMT and ensuring better self care, solar oil, sleep, etc.

Thank you. I am going to see if there is some pattern. My big fear is hurting the client when I do the rebalance.

My big fear is hurting the client when I do the rebalance.
Very valid concern. I have a client who sometimes has to postpone her rebalance as she's shredded her fingers so badly she can't bear me to touch them. We've worked out her issues are stress, lack of sleep and long boring meetings. I don't charge her for cancellation, I just rebook her, remind her to get some sleep, use some savlon and solar oil twice a day.

Latest posts

Back