LCN toenail reconstruction, thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicklg

Reaction score
Hi,
After coincidentally having 3 clients in 2 weeks who had varying degrees of toe nail damage (or lack of!) I have found a product specifically for reconstructing toenails. Has anyone had any experience of this LCN product? I think it’s a kind of acrylic but with some kind of fungal treatment added in. I’m wondering if it’s worth looking into and what you all thought if it? I’m considering buying the system (unless you guys give it the Thanks for any input! X

LCN Pedique System is well known in the industry and whilst I have not used it myself I know of techs here that do and it is very highly regarded. LCN is a top german brand and are known for their gels

LCN Pedique System is well known in the industry and whilst I have not used it myself I know of techs here that do and it is very highly regarded. LCN is a top german brand and are known for their gels
That’s good to hear- thank you for replying

Ive no experience of this product. I use bio sculpture over silk extensions. It works quite well and I don't get issues with it pinging off as can happen with sculpted gel.

85ad7fa9a94e6e0e7b9a9dece2e6c57e.jpg

The LCN product is called Wilde Pedique and it’s a gel. Well worth the investment as it’s often only offered by podiatrists at outrageous prices. The training course for nail techs is for cosmetic applications applied to nails that are damaged but otherwise healthy ie not fungal or infected.

I’ve found it to be an excellent investment as I can charge a premium price and still be well under what my nearest competitor charges as she is a podiatrist and very expensive.

You must do the course and hold the certificate but it wasn’t insanely expensive considering the price includes a basic kit.

I recently asked my insurer about using another product for nail reconstruction and the preference is for a brand and qualification that is specific to reconstruction. If you use a product that doesn’t specifically state it is suitable for the purpose, and that offer training and certificates in reconstruction, you might come unstuck if something goes wrong.

Alison hi,
Thank you so much for your response. What you’ve explained was exactly what I was hoping for. I think the training is only offered in the South which is a bit of a pain but do able I imagine. I’ve enquired about training so fingers crossed! After doing a bit of research on IG it looks like the product is called Barefoot in the US. I was testing myself to see if I could stomach the damaged toe aspect! I would like to offer it to male clients also so need to expand my tolerance to hairy toes! Can I ask, do you have a lot of client take up on the treatment? I have recently had two clients in the space of two weeks which has prompted my thinking around getting trained. Thanks again!

It’s seasonal, nobody worries during winter but come spring or sandal weather it goes crazy. Done two sets this week. If there is a repair needed then generally the client will ask for a set of overlays to match as well. I get 60 quid for this service which takes about an hour and a half even with a bit of faffing about. No competition, no brainer!

I actually really like transforming toes, hairy or not, it’s very satisfying to see the transformation and so great to see the happiness it produces.

Thanks again- great to hear positive feedback.

Latest posts

Back