LCN

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
hi all. I am newish with LCN. I gave been using one component but need to buy more product. should I stay with one component or try a different LCN resin?

I use cosmiq

I don't know the the answer to that.

One Component

A self-leveling, two-step gel resin containing both building and sealing properties. An excellent choice for full sets and fills, for medium sculpting and normal to longer extensions. Recommended for a soft and flexible to medium, average nail plate. Compatible with all LCN UV gel resins.

Cosmiq

self-leveling two-step gel resin containing both building and sealing properties. An excellent choice for full sets and fills, for medium sculpting and normal to longer extensions. Cosmiq OCR is enriched with moonstone dust for increased stability and strength. Recommended for a soft and flexible to medium, average nail plate. Compatible with all LCN UV gel resins. - See more at: https://www.lcn.ca/catalog/cosmiq-one-component-resin-f#sthash.UDjaQnLd.dpuf

I carry pretty much the entire range of LCN resins. Not every client is suitable to one particular type of gel. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many to choose from.
I go through a client consultation, discuss their lifestyle and nail habits, inspect their natural nail for strength etc... that gives me an idea which product from the range is best suited to their needs. If they already have a product on I always stick with Bondique.
My clients can go for weeks on weeks and their gel doesn't crack or lift. I don't let them though, not too often anyways. Creates too much work to rebalance 5 weeks of growth.

Latest posts

Back