LDN skins tan , are they nice??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I am hearing alot about LDN skins tan, I am told you are left with no horrible odour, the tan will not transfer to clothing or sheets, has high quality dha ,so has a deep natural colour with good fade off.And dries really fast. Anyone have any comments on this tan ,it does sound nice.xx:biggrin:

Anyone? please help.xx:Love:

There is a fairly recent thread on this tan, you'll be able to find it if you have a look through the forum. It was getting good reviews from everyone, I'm pretty sure.

I am waiting on my samples of this tan to come and really looking forward to trying it out. It got some good comments on another thread a couple of weeks ago. Will post again once I've tried it to let u know how it is x

I am waiting on my samples of this tan to come and really looking forward to trying it out. It got some good comments on another thread a couple of weeks ago. Will post again once I've tried it to let u know how it is x
Thanks that would be great.xx:Love:

I've tried LDN, shade 3. I love it :)
Their cust service is really good and they have some good offers on at mo.
I'll be ordering today!

Latest posts

Back