LDN Skins training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissab

Reaction score
I just booked myself onto the LDN Skins training. So excited. :) :) :) They have a great offer going right now that I had to take advantage of. My training date is next Tuesday at the head office. Just wondering if anyone else on here is going and what people think of the solution? I did do a search but there is not that much information to be found.

Hi, im going in Feb! How did your training go? Do we get certificates? :)

Hi. It was good. I think they could have gone over a bit more information with the equipment but for the price I'm not going to complain. I didn't receive a certificate on the day but I assume they will be mailed to us. The instructor was nice and very helpful. They didn't pressure us to buy anything which was nice and the tan I received has a really nice colour.

Oh thats good I was worried it would be more of a sales thingy! Is the head office easy to find?

Hiya, im booked in for the April one as Feb was full. It says in the training book you will get a certificate and your training book sent back and to wait 21 days to receive it.
Do you know if they sell a pop up tent? I can only find booths on there site and im thinking of buying my kit on the day if its a good price x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

It wasn't too hard. I traveled on the train and then walked from the train station. There are quite a few signs for the business park so you should be fine. The trainer went over the products a bit and then someone from sales came in to tell us about the packages they offer but did not pressure us to buy anything.

They don't sell the pop up tent. They are going to be selling an inflatable tent that you can put in your washing machine and tumble dryer. I didn't leave my training book and I didn't see anyone else leave theirs. All we had to leave was the questionnaire that was in the back.

Oh ok, thank you :) x

Hi is anyone else going this thursday?!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, how long did it take for your certificates to arrive? My training book says 21days, I called them today but waiting for a call back. Iv had to turn people away because of insurance :(

Thanks

Latest posts

Back