LDN Skins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone used Ldn ? What are your thoughts ? They have also just bought out an express , anyone used this ? !

Xx

I've used the lotion before and love it , very natural looking colour, and without a tan I look like an extra from the Twilight films so I struggle with finding a natural looking one but this one was good .

I've used the lotion before and love it , very natural looking colour, and without a tan I look like an extra from the Twilight films so I struggle with finding a natural looking one but this one was good .

Lol !! Thank you xx

Sent from my iPad

I retail the lotion and mousse, it's really easy to apply and a lovely colour, the spray is too dark for my salon though, I am waiting for them to bring out a lighter one. Going to try a sample of the express though.

I retail the lotion and mousse, it's really easy to apply and a lovely colour, the spray is too dark for my salon though, I am waiting for them to bring out a lighter one. Going to try a sample of the express though.

How did you find the wear off? X

Sent from my iPad

How did you find the wear off? X

Sent from my iPad

The retail products wear off is good but the spray is far too dark for me so wear off of any dark tan looks awful :cry:

Latest posts

Back