le chat coloured gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
has anybody used le chats coloured gels? are they good?
thanks Nic

p.s. any news on when brisa will bring theirs out?

has anybody used le chats coloured gels? are they good?
thanks Nic

p.s. any news on when brisa will bring theirs out?

le chat colour gels are great. my particular favourites are the science colour changing gels. it reacts with temperature to change shades. when your hands are cold it will be a dark shade, when your hands are hot it will be a pale shade, when they are warm it goes pale on the bed and darker on the tip producing a fabulous colour fade effect.
you can use them over other gels, liquid and powder, or fibreglass extensions as well as in conjunction with the le chat powder gel system. they cure with a 9 watt lamp. and the price is very inviting.
u.k geeks can buy from Nail Beauty Training Courses in Norwich, Essex, Hampshire, Manchester, London : Home
i dont sell for them, but i am a regional educator so i'll help with any questions you might have.

yes i love the science colour gels too!they are really cool..looks great if u got long nails,cos then the tip would b cold..so the colour would be darker on the nail tips.:)

thanks girls, i seen a nice baby blue one that i wanted on ebay..lol yes ebay however before i get in trouble its a friend of mine who is selling it! so i know her ha ha anyway can you use it over brisa? thanks nic :lol:

thanks girls, i seen a nice baby blue one that i wanted on ebay..lol yes ebay however before i get in trouble its a friend of mine who is selling it! so i know her ha ha anyway can you use it over brisa? thanks nic :lol:

yes, dont see why not.

build nail
shape with 180 grit file + cleanse
apply 2 coats of coloured gel like polish.
[curing in between and sealing free edges and sides]
apply gel top coat and cure.

i have that blue, its lovely.

Latest posts

Back