Le Chat Gelee techNAILogy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi All

I am after a bit of info on the afore mentioned product. Does anyone use it? And who on earth is the uk distributor for it???
I have searched the internet and all i can come up for it is french, german, american and new zealand distributors
Any info any one could give me would be most appreciated
many thanx

i have heard it mentioned on beautytech many times, i bet you could get some info on there.

Hi
Web site Nailmart.co.uk
Easy and quick system to use Nailmart very helpful

Jill :cool:

i found a bit of info on this for you, distribution and training contacts suffolk, heather or tacey 01502 531701, 01508558391
leicestershire, rekha 0116 2709070
middlesex, yvonne 020 8932 2768 :biggrin:

Thanx Angel fingers thats great and thanx for all the other replies....it's not actually for personall use a client asked me to look in to it as her niece as been using it for a year and the person that she gets it from claims that it can only be bought from her and no one else in the uk can buy it yet she is not a registered distributor!!! And she gets charged obscene amounts to buy it so i will pass this info on, i am sure she will be most pleased!!!
Many thanx
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back