LE Zippy or Kupa Passport

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7th-Heaven

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)
As the title suggests I'm looking for opinions on these two e-files, the Light Elegance Zippy and Kupa Passport. They are both available for me to purchase in my country (unfortunately the Saeyang is not available to me, sadly since I've heard good things).

I've heard plenty of good words about the Kupa manipro passport, but somewhat struggling to find reviews on the Light Elegance Zippy.
I'm not a mobile tech, so the mobility of the two e-files is not the biggest selling point. I'm more interested in the hand pieces and performances.
Although the price is not my biggest concern since its an important investment, it should still be noted that the Kupa is considerably more expensive than the Zippy in my country. Like 50% more expensive. :p
But the price would only be a factor to me if the two files were roughly on the same level of quality. And I simply don't know, I need opinions. :eek:
thank you all in advance.

I have the Kupa Passport and I like it a lot. It's compact, the battery charge is great, and usually Kupa runs great sales on their website. I've never used the LE Zippy, but saw it used by an instructor at a nail class. From the looks of it, it seemed comparable to Kupa.

I have the Kupa Passport and I like it a lot. It's compact, the battery charge is great, and usually Kupa runs great sales on their website. I've never used the LE Zippy, but saw it used by an instructor at a nail class. From the looks of it, it seemed comparable to Kupa.

Hey thanks for the reply!

Kupa are having a 25% sale on their Passports this week so the total price including shipping and import all the way from USA to Norway actually ended up the same as Zippy in the end. So I did go for a Kupa passport in princess pink ;) I can't wait to receive it later this week. I wanted the Unicorn colour, but alas it was excluded from the sale.:p But I'm sure I'll be happy with the one I chose.

Latest posts

Back