Quantcast

Leaflet Delivery & New Client Drives!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Being the run up to Xmas, I thought it a great idea to get some flyers out there. I went full steam ahead an ordered 5000 flyers for £90 from somewhere. Then I thought, how on earth am I going to deliver all of these?
I know, I know, do them myself. But to be honest, working 5 days a week, and doing nails I haven't had time. Then I thought how lazy can I be......

Yesterday I typed 'Leaflet Delivery' into yell.com. And I have now paid a local company £60 to deliver 2500 of my leaflets starting today!! I thought £60 was amazing!

Ok, I'm spending 3 hours worth of nails, but just think how much time I've saved and how many potential clients I could get. In saying that I'll probably only get one!

So come on Geeks, don't be afraid, there are clients out there to be had - and this is a great way of getting them in quick!

xx

pure

Reaction score
Wow I'd like to know who printed 5000 leaflets for £90!!! THAT sounds like a bargain to me. :)

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Fingers crossed your leaflet drop brings you plenty of new clients.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Wow I'd like to know who printed 5000 leaflets for £90!!! THAT sounds like a bargain to me. :)
Just google Face Media Group. Mine were double sided A6. I designed them myself. You upload them on their website, then they send you a proof and they're delivered within a week. I'm really impressed with them. They look so professional. It might have been £95 come to think of it.

Thanks Noodle, I really hope I do get people from it.

I hate going up to peoples houses delivering leaflets, I get sooooo scared so this has been good for me!

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
thats a fab deal hun i hope yuo get some clients from it :green:

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Hopefully this is a good example to people who are a bit nervous of this kind of thing. All of the hassle can be avoided at a, what I think, very reasonable price.

alpina

Reaction score
I have just done this too. $45 for 1000 leaflets delivered. I used to deliver them myself but could only get 100 done each week. Was getting 4-5 clients from this so I'm hoping for 45 clients this week:eek:. A bit of wishful thinking from me.

Let us know how you go with your leaflet drop too. Good luck!

butterflys

Reaction score
Hopefully this is a good example to people who are a bit nervous of this kind of thing. All of the hassle can be avoided at a, what I think, very reasonable price.
Hi

When you say google Face Media Group. Is that a web site or a local business to you?

butterflys

Reaction score
Just google Face Media Group. Mine were double sided A6. I designed them myself. You upload them on their website, then they send you a proof and they're delivered within a week. I'm really impressed with them. They look so professional. It might have been £95 come to think of it.

Thanks Noodle, I really hope I do get people from it.

I hate going up to peoples houses delivering leaflets, I get sooooo scared so this has been good for me!

Can I be cheaky and ask if I can take a look at your leaflets as I am disgning my valentine ones and with no experience on the computer I am having trouble.

Thanks

chantell simone

Reaction score
i hope the leaflet drops works well for you

the-male-geek

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Being the run up to Xmas, I thought it a great idea to get some flyers out there. I went full steam ahead an ordered 5000 flyers for £90 from somewhere. Then I thought, how on earth am I going to deliver all of these?
I know, I know, do them myself. But to be honest, working 5 days a week, and doing nails I haven't had time. Then I thought how lazy can I be......

Yesterday I typed 'Leaflet Delivery' into yell.com. And I have now paid a local company £60 to deliver 2500 of my leaflets starting today!! I thought £60 was amazing!

Ok, I'm spending 3 hours worth of nails, but just think how much time I've saved and how many potential clients I could get. In saying that I'll probably only get one!

So come on Geeks, don't be afraid, there are clients out there to be had - and this is a great way of getting them in quick!

xx
You've certainly got a bargain with that delivery price. The average cost I've been quoted over the years is £40 per thousand.

The lady who usually delivers for my salon is ill at the moment so I actually hit the streets myself at the weekend (with a family member) and we managed to deliver 2800 in just over 7 hours.

For anyone interested in delivering there own leaflets, I'd say you can average 120 - 150 leaflets per hour - or 200 if your like me and walk fast!!

My legs are still killing me though.......

estherlou

Reaction score
I know loads of people consider it a swear word but E-BAY!!! 5000 a5 full colour leaflets double sided for £90 this offer is on there all the time, wy pay more, i love a bargain me!:lol: xxx

Reaction score
I found a pretty good deal in my local printers its 1000 leaflets for £22.00 thats just in black and white and my other printers do 5000 for £50.00 which is pretty good xx

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi, i always target the new estates theres quite a few in my area,the houses are all basiclly the same then,much easier,i usually get 200 out in about 45 mins,i usually do it during the day whilst its quiet.:)
I dont know if its just me but i dont think i would want to pay anyone else to deliver them,if im doing it ,then at least i know there getting through peoples doors and not in the bin!!!

Reaction score
Hi, i always target the new estates theres quite a few in my area,the houses are all basiclly the same then,much easier,i usually get 200 out in about 45 mins,i usually do it during the day whilst its quiet.:)
I dont know if its just me but i dont think i would want to pay anyone else to deliver them,if im doing it ,then at least i know there getting through peoples doors and not in the bin!!!
I agree...I wouldnt trust someone else either. Espesh round my area lol.. I had qwite a good idea of going to my local shopping centre and standing there handing out leaflets to people because that way if they dont want a spray tan they wont take the leaflet from you, with houses some of them may be old people or men xx

Latest posts