Leaflet drop in Bournemouth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good, reputable (and relatively cheap!) local company, which will do a leaflet drop for me? I've put an ad in our free local community magazine and I'm also considering ordering a huge batch of more price lists. Only thing is (and I know this is lazy!!) I don't fancy traipsing round to deliver over 1000 leaflets door to door - I'd rather pay someone else!!!
Let me know if you can help.

Many thanks

Just an idea, but you could ask your local newsagent if they would be willing to include one of your leaflets with each of the morning or evening paper deliveries ... it may not cost you as much either.

But how can you guarantee they will deliver them , I personally would rather do the trek myself , so I know theyve been delivered..think of the fresh air n excercise.:lol:

Could you not grab the person who delivers the jounal and ask if they would put your leaflets in those? x x

But how can you guarantee they will deliver them , I personally would rather do the trek myself , so I know theyve been delivered..think of the fresh air n excercise.:lol:

to true, a few years ago, we had hundreds of leaflets for a indian takeaway in my outside postbox!!! we rand the takeaway and told the owner we had all these leaflets and he had paid a lad to deliver them!!!! but not all through one door lol, so after that I would rather post them myself when I do leaflet drops, Just so I know.

Have you a young teenager in the family or friends son/daughter who you could give some pocket money to to help you , espically whilst its the school holidays ?:)

Yes I suppose that is true- you can't be sure that someone else has definitely delivered them. Well I know how I'll be spending my Saturday then!!!!!

We get plenty of different leaflets included in our paper deliveries, so I guess it's a case of how much you trust your local newsagent and how much they trust their paper delivery people.

Whatever method you opt for, hope you get the results you're after.

A contact of mine saw your message and mentioned it to me. We deliver leaflets across all of Bournemouth and beyond. While we can deliver your item on its own, by sharing with other items you can keep the cost down. Exact cost also depends on how many you put out and where. If this may be of interest, do please give us a call. Tudor Distribution Services Ltd. 01202 895936 www.tudordistirbution.co.uk

I just took the plunge myself and delivered 500 postcards by hand today round a local estate. My feet are sore and I'm not looking forward to doing it again any time soon, but at least I know where they all went. Plus, I got my first phone call and booking before I'd actually finished posting them all so I'm quite chuffed :)

I thought i might go to a couple of big shoping centre car parks and maybe local tescos.. And put on windscreens of all the cars.. That way not much leg work but widespread advertising.
One way of creating some biz... Just an idea i thought id pass on

A contact of mine saw your message and mentioned it to me. We deliver leaflets across all of Bournemouth and beyond. While we can deliver your item on its own, by sharing with other items you can keep the cost down. Exact cost also depends on how many you put out and where. If this may be of interest, do please give us a call. Tudor Distribution Services Ltd. 01202 895936 www.tudordistirbution.co.uk

Just to add tudor delivered 4400 of my leaflets august 2007 and i haven't had to do much since.
I've tried all sorts of magazine ads and yellow pages etc, but the leaflets bought in lots of clients, very reasonable price and so much easier than doing it yourself!!! good luck x:)

Latest posts

Back