leaflet/flyers, additonal info?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzey86

Reaction score
H guys,

thinking of going mobile :confused: and currently putting together a price list/leaflet.... i have spare space on it, can anyone advise me what else might be handy to put on the leaflet or any cool ideas???

carly :lol:

Can you show it to us, it will make it easier to help you :hug:

it would depend on what you have on your there already and how much info you want to have as well

a pic would be helpful

One of the NSI logo`s

special offers
areas you cover

Hi Ya, I am a mobile tech, and what I put on my flyers is:
My business name & logo
Email address, Web address
and a write up on what I am promoting for the month.

I try not to make the flyer look too busy (full) plain and simple but yet designed with various fonts to catch peoples eye

hope this all helps. You could post a sample of what you are designing and I am sure we all could give you a bit of help.

I dont think i can use nsi logo can i because of copyright laws!?!?!

I will try and upload a pic soon, not very good with computers!

NSI allow you to use their logo.

Most companies will let you use their logo hun if you are trained by them and use their products,
if you don't have any i am sure their will be some NSI users on here that would forward some logos to you hth

I dont think i can use nsi logo can i because of copyright laws!?!?!

I will try and upload a pic soon, not very good with computers!
I'm sure if you send them a draft of your leaflets/price lists they will let you have a high res image to put on them.

Hi, Not sure if you've covered this but what about you minimum call out fee if you have one, the methods of payment you accept and if you do gift vouchers. Cancellation policy also sometimes worth a mention x

If you need any help designing your leaflet id be happy to design it for u if you need the help xx

Latest posts

Back