Leaflet Printing- a good company at reasonable costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking at getting some A5 leaflets printed. I have tried to use local companies, but they seem to be moreexpensive than using someone put of the area.

I would be looking at A5, double sided leaflets. Around 1000

Have you found a good company with reasonable prices?

Thanks

Howdy

I used stress free printing for printing all my leaflets - great value and quality.

Worth a look.

Rich

Print24 :) love them & the guys on the phone are so helpful! x

Look for fairprint on eBay (cheaper through their eBay shop than direct)

The service and quality is brilliant.

I've just had 5000 A6 full colour double sided leaflets printed for £45 including VAT and delivery!!

A lot of my clients upload my designs to sensecreative.co.uk

I've used them personally myself and found them to be good quaility, delivery was quick and they're not just print-resellers, which many ebay "printers" are.

Little tip though, choose Digital rather than litho printing- it's cheaper and there's hardly any difference in the quality.

This is the company I used for flyers, good quality and the best price I found at the time. Look at 135 gsm gloss flyers, for x 1000 £44.00 and they were good quality.

http://www.bestprinting.co.uk/

£58 for 5000! And quick turnaround.

What is a print re seller? I'm confused! lol.

Wow, Thanks for all of your replies. So many to choose from. Best start lookin

Thank you all

A print-reseller is a person (or business) who doesnt actually do any printing themselves. They just act as a middle man (or woman!), and will take an order, pass it on to a proper printing company with whom they have ties and skim off a payment for themselves, then pay the printer.

It's perfectly legal, but its not ideal if you want to sort potential problems out.

P.s. I'm currently ordering my pricelists through Print Print. They sent out a sample pack for free (which I found really helpful) and checked my artwork numerous times before i'd even placed an order. I've had to correct it numerous times as I designed it myself on Page Plus and I'm no graphic designer but they seemed really focused on making sure my finished product is perfect which is what I really like about them.
They are now sending me a sample of my artwork to approve before they send out my whole order. I ordered 1000 litho 170gsm gloss folded and it cost £122 I think including delivery. It was lovely having the samples as if you are as clueless as me with paper types it was lovely having the samples at hand to feel and compare!
I'll give you an update when it arrives and once I receive all my leaflets. Xx

Last edited:
A print-reseller is a person (or business) who doesnt actually do any printing themselves. They just act as a middle man (or woman!), and will take an order, pass it on to a proper printing company with whom they have ties and skim off a payment for themselves, then pay the printer.

It's perfectly legal, but its not ideal if you want to sort potential problems out.
Oh right! This can't make the printer much money?

You'd be surprised. The reseller will only take a very small percentage as a payment- after all, they're not doing much to contribute, and the printer is happy enough to take a little less money as someone is doing the selling on their behalf and bringing in business for them!

It's also known as "white-labelling".

I know this because a lot of people in my trade (graphic designers) often say they do print too. But they actually just re-sell print for another company and get a kick-back. It's a little naughty in my book, but its horses for courses!

Latest posts

Back