Leaflet recommendation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kcbeauty92

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Just looking for any recommendation to print leaflets.

Was thinking of getting a printer and doing it myself but not sure if they would look rubbish.

Any cheap website recommendations would be great :)

Hello everyone.

Just looking for any recommendation to print leaflets.

Was thinking of getting a printer and doing it myself but not sure if they would look rubbish.

Any cheap website recommendations would be great :)

Vistaprint :)

Defo Vista print, pay extra for the good quality paper, I just had 1000 done for £33, cantbremeber the size but I had both sides on a leaflet done and they look great as a price list, I used a template then just removed and added bits.

Try solo press, they are great if u already have ur designs x

Vista print are also great when there has been an issue with the printing. They re-printed my order and express tracked it when there was an issue with one of my orders. I always think that if you get great service when things have gone wrong, it's very reassuring. They also have a lot of promotions on all year round.

I used to use vistaprint but their website is so temperamental. I have been begging them to fix it so I can give them money

I just used canva and it’s very versatile. It gives you a pdf for free so you can print it yourself if you want then but probably cheaper to use a local printer as of the amount of ink you’d use and so they look more professional.

Canva is good for easy designing.

Latest posts

Back