Leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all just got a quote for £100 leaflets £32 plus £45 for a one off charge for art work.
Is this good?
Look forward to hearing from you :)

I'm actually sat in my lodge at Centre Parcs at the moment, just replied to your PM Laura.

It's not a bad price, but for sake of comparison I charge £20 for a double sided leaflet.

Is it sensecreative youre looking at? Their print price is the same, and they are the place I usuaully suggest people get my designs printed.

I'm looking on getting leaflets printed Ive ordered 250 business cards so looking on getting 250 a5 or a6 double sided leaflets printed to staple together they seem to be £40+ and don't have that money for just leaflets yet :/ how much would you charge? Sorry to butt in xx

Hi Laura. Have a look at Instantprint, do a google search. They have been really good with me, very reasonable prices & speedy service! I did have my own art work though. Give them a try xx

hi i'm nowhere near you but i paid £80 for 1000 double sided if this helps

Hi,

I paid £100 for 2500 tri fold double sided leaflets/price lists from printed4less on eBay, fantastic price and great quality with free delivery. I just had to send the file to them.

HTH, Carole

I used Carl @ Verve to design a double sided a5 leaflet then have them printed through FairPrint on eBay. It was £58 for 5000 double sided. Great quality and fast service.

Another vote for instant print here! they have been fantastic with me and offer next day delivery much cheaper than other companies :)

I usually try to order local, but recently was quoted £120 pre
Tax per 100. The cheapest quote was £80 per 100. So breaking my usual rule of buy local I went to vista print, got business cards, 1000 flyers, stamp,
Loyalty cards,
Open hour cards, wall sign and
Something else for £25 with free 7 day postage.
I know they had mad offers on at the time, but when needs must xoxo

I paid £99 for £5000 leaflets!! Didn't need that many but it was around the same price for 1000!! :)

They where double sided too!!

I was literally looking up printing prices (giving myself a headache) and this thread appears. Amen!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was literally looking up printing prices (giving myself a headache) and this thread appears. Amen!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Same haha

I got 5000 double sided on gloss
eBay! 😃

Sorry 5000 for £62!

Hi all I went with vista print in the end! £37 for 1000 flyers! Double sided!!! Bargain!!! So pleased now I can just order as and when now :D thank you for your responses! :D

Hi all I went with vista print in the end! £37 for 1000 flyers! Double sided!!! Bargain!!! So pleased now I can just order as and when now :D thank you for your responses! :D

£37 for 1000 double sided?! I only need 250 for now xx

If you go on there they do 250 for a lot cheaper price :) good luck!

Latest posts

Back