Lealta Loyalty Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
I have received a marketing enquiry from a company called Lealta Lealta I haven't got the paperwork here so I can't put links to their consumer websites.....but the gist of it is that you provide a discount to the loyalty card holders....you don't have to pay anything and they promote you business via their websites and the loyalty cards.

Now my thinking on this one....probably all wrong again, is that if a potential client is going to pay for a service...ok, with a discount, they are more likely to be a returning customer as they were willing to pay in the first place....discounts can be proffered at as little or as much as you decide....any views on this....anyone joined already?

I'll try and remember to note down the consumer websites to add.

I've had a call like that.... something to do with a Pink discount card for women.... but I've never seen it around in any other shops :confused:

In my old life in insurance and union membership...all union members had a card which would provide discounts on various shops and local services, I'm sure it's this type of thing, but I'll definately note down the card holder and consumer websites to post tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back