Leap Year - Anyone Popping The Question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyseeker

Reaction score
OK so its leap year and in few days time it is traditional for girls to ask their guys the big question?

Anyone going to?

I asked my hubs out on our first date on Feb 29 - I was verrrrrry drunk at the time! I had to be or I would not have worked up the nerve.

:hug:

PMSL not a prayer of a chance and if he asked me i would say NO WAY
i love him but i don't want to marry him :lol:

Awww loubylou :cry:

I might ask him a question...
but it wouldn't be 'popping' the question :wink2:

Would love to know if anyone is going to propose...:eek:
Come on...tell us nosey buggers if you are...:lol:

I propose...to enjoy my single status...lol:lol::lol:

It would be very interesting if someone did pop the question !!!........i am married so i cant !!!......i love my hubby with all my heart ,so if i was not married to him already,i would ask !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would be very interesting if someone did pop the question !!!........i am married so i cant !!!......i love my hubby with all my heart ,so if i was not married to him already,i would ask !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That has warmed my c.ockles....:hug:
How lovely...awwww...another :hug: xxxxxx

I dont really wanna get married. But i did buy him a nice ring a few weeks ago. with a diamond an everything! But he didnt want it hahahaha. ****head!! :green:

i took it on the chin though obviously. ungrateful B-word!! lol.

x

Ah, I'm married too so there doesnt seem much point!!

Come one, SOMEONE must be asking..... tell us!!

Me too, already married but if I wasn't I definitely would- that's not to say he'd say yes, not now he's known me all these years! :lol:

I won't be popping the question as i'm already married....but with only a few days to go i'd love to pop the baby out!!! i've had enough!!!

Am already married to the one I popped the question to in 1992, so won't be asking this year. We have been thinking of renewing our vows, but I think I'd like him to do the asking this time around.

there is no way id be asking my boyfriend....imo its his job plus he cant afford my rock yet.... few more years of saving for it should be fine.......lololol:lol:

Jess
xox

there is no way id be asking my boyfriend....imo its his job plus he cant afford my rock yet.... few more years of saving for it should be fine.......lololol:lol:

Jess
xox

Thank god for that I need to save up for my outfit and hat :)

well, i'm not proposing, but it is my 3rd wedding anniversary on the 29th feb, we have been married for 12 years !

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

NO CHANCE, IF IT ISN'T BROKE, DON'T TRY FIXING IT!!

CYNICAL??? ME??? NAAA!! LOL

XXX :lol:

Nah i dont think so...told him i dont wanna get married until i'm 25...so next leap year i may ask him :) (if he's lucky)

That has warmed my c.ockles....:hug:
How lovely...awwww...another :hug: xxxxxx

Thank you huni ...i meant every word :hug:xxx

Me too, already married but if I wasn't I definitely would- that's not to say he'd say yes, not now he's known me all these years! :lol:

Another thank you huni xxxxxxx:hug:

I am a believer that there is someone out there for everyone....you will meet them and when i met my hubby i just knew he was the one for me....

Its a connection between us....i know when something is up with him (i sense it!!!)....he had made me the happiest woman alive and we still hold hands when walking and we have a very strong and happy marriage......i hope everyone finds there sole mate.....it makes you feel warm inside (sorry if i have bored people !!!!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I would love to ask my fella, but i would always wonder if he would of ever asked me!
We have been together for only 9 months but are madly in love and he works away so i only see him every 2nd weekend. He's thinking of coming home for good tho next month.

I can't afford a ring for him and doubt he'd wear it anyway. ha ha

I've been with my boyfriend just over 3 years, and I have to admit I'm sorely tempted to pop the question. Having said that, the little girl in me wants to be asked, so I probably won't do it. Might have to try winding him up though, just to see his face! :lol:

Latest posts

Back