Learning hairdressing,where to start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia_88

Reaction score
Hi everyone,hope everyone is safe and well
I'm new here and just after a little advice. I'm currently trained in lashes and brows but after I lot of thought I have decided to finally take the plunge into becoming a hairdresser. It's something I wanted to do a few years back but at the time I couldn't due to personal circumstances but now I feel the time is right. I am 33 I was worried I'd be too old to start out but family and friends have told me that's rubbish and just go for it but now I'm stuck as to where to start? I can't do full time college due work and I'm struggling to find part-time/evening course. There are a few training places around my area but it's whether they are actually accredited and also cost alot. Also I have noticed when looking at courses like level 2 it's states you have to have a level 1,is this correct? Sorry for this long winded post but if anyone knows of any courses or good training places around Liverpool,st helens,Warrington sort of areas or advice in general about getting started I would much appreciate it. Thank you

Latest posts

Back