Learning Rebalancing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,
I'm looking to book a one to one to leanr rebalancing.........given that I've not even been shown how to do a basic infill, how many hours should I book to start off?
Thanks Lou xx

it probably takes an hour to an hour and a half roughly to do a full set of infills/rebablance, so if you were to have a model with both hands ready to do, maybe 3 hours?? that way you will have time to go over theory, technique and then carry out procedure on your model?? if you had nails ready as well, your trainer could demo on you, leaving your model for jsut yourelf to practice on, hope you enjoy xx

it probably takes an hour to an hour and a half roughly to do a full set of infills/rebablance, so if you were to have a model with both hands ready to do, maybe 3 hours?? that way you will have time to go over theory, technique and then carry out procedure on your model?? if you had nails ready as well, your trainer could demo on you, leaving your model for jsut yourelf to practice on, hope you enjoy xx

:o:o Still takes me 2 hours!! Thats how long a new set takes me too! :o

i did my first rebalance last night since day 5 of CND foundation course with 2 nails needing full enhancement as the l&p had come off and it took me 3 hours..................i really hope i can start getting quicker :o

Thanks peeps, well I've booked out 2 hours with the option of an extra hour if we need it. Roll on 14th July!!! xx

Latest posts

Back