Learning the basics of Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find out info about wella colours ect? I usually use loreal but recently I've got a new job in a salon and they use wella. Keen to learn myself their ratio ect ect.

Thanks guys

I've registered with wella for emails ect but it only says about seminars

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's been quite a few threads on here about wella il try find some and paste them for you xx

There's tons more so even if you google wella salon geek you will find them all rather than the search on here xx

Thanks a lot Mollie! I will get my note book out and get back to learning :) any tips would be brilliant thank you

First make a note of all the different families in wella your colour fresh ,colour touch ,colour touch plus, koleston ,sunlight/relights , perfecton,magma,illumina and then start writing about each and what they do and what developer colour touch has it's own developer it's either 1.9% or 4% you also have pastel which is just under 3%, colour touch plus is used for grey hair and will cover up to 70% that's a quasi, perfecton is good for pre pigging, all illumina colours are violet based so they give a cooler tone which is idea for toning blondes as they knock out warmth better there's so much lol x

Thanks a lot. There seems to be more information to learn with wella than loreal I'm finding. X

Latest posts

Back