Lecente Wedding Collection & acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hullo lovlies.

I've seen TONS of pics of the new Lecente Bridal Stardusts over gel polish but no pics yet of them mixed into L & P (or even hard gel for that matter) tbh I dont really like the opalescent effect they give over gel polish as I'm a glitter fiend but think they will be lush for enhancements.

Has anyone got any pics of them mixed into acrylic (as in on the nail- not mixed in a pot lol) I'm booked on a CND L & P conversion in April and dont have any enhancement products at home atm to play with :(

Please someone put me out of my misery! xx

I can do this for you.. I have both but I've just eaten a massive Chinese and currently dying of stomach pains if you allow me some time to recover from this self inflicted atrocity I will kindly go and mix the lot up and do you some photos to have a look at and see if they excite you

Oh CoCo you are a star! How was the grub? :D

I think they will be lovely! Ive asked (read badgered!) my trainer, but i wont get my hands on my L & P kit til the course! Boooo!! Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457214729.492864.jpg

Lavender crystal mixed with clear retention +

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457214814.461599.jpg

Lavender crystal

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457215118.325236.jpg

Red ruby mixed with clear retention +

Oooh, lavender Crystals lush! And thats in clear powder? It really picks up the pink/lavender hue. Im totes in love!!

I only bought them to go in enhancements but its looking like a good choice XD

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457215452.623305.jpg

Blue diamond mixed with retention + clear

Red Rubys a stunner too!! They look so much better than they do over Shellac imo.

They really sparkle, and that gets lost over gel, just look how sparkly they are! Xxx

These look absolutely amazing mixed with clear powder unbelievable how much they sparkle they look so mediocre mixed with shellac I was so unimpressed with my rockstar using these I ended up taking it off my client. Wasn't what she was after at all but mixed in acrylic just wow

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457215756.803502.jpg

Crushed ice mixed with retention + and a small amount of the red ruby applied thinly to the nail spread across the whole nail once dry topped with just the clear retention + to encapsulate the crushed ice and give it a better shine looks lovely

I was never a fan of the original stardusts & actually sold most of mine off (great products, its just not a look i like! Im all about the glitter lol!) but bought these specifically for L&P and WOW! They really do look so much better.

Crushed Ice is beautiful! Again works soo much better than sticking to the inhibition layer! did you apply that differently or could you still do a powder/chunk mix & pick up a bead?

Thanks for doing these hun, they are stunning!! Xxx

Oh CoCo you are a star! How was the grub? :D

I think they will be lovely! Ive asked (read badgered!) my trainer, but i wont get my hands on my L & P kit til the course! Boooo!! Xxx

U can see my dressing gown in one of the pic and my leg lol I'm having a lazy day I'm still at that exploding stage but it's cos the Chinese has made me so thirsty I keep drinking water and therefore feeling full again vicious cycle of my Saturday night lol you get lots of goodies in your L&P course do u want me to ruin the surprise and tell u what u get

I was never a fan of the original stardusts & actually sold most of mine off (great products, its just not a look i like! Im all about the glitter lol!) but bought these specifically for L&P and WOW! They really do look so much better.

Crushed Ice is beautiful! Again works soo much better than sticking to the inhibition layer! did you apply that differently or could you still do a powder/chunk mix & pick up a bead?

Thanks for doing these hun, they are stunning!! Xxx

It was not nice on the inhibition layer at all was it? Was not impressed
The crushed ice was not easy to pick up so I mixed that with the clear acrylic and some of the red ruby to give it some sparkle lots more clear for this this mix. When I picked it up I done a thin layer over the nail just made sure it was spread around ok waited for it to dry they encapsulated it in just clear to make it smoother and the clear all over will make the crushed ice stand out better

Im in no place to judge, i didnt make it out the house today, nice lazy day lol!

Oh do tell! I was toying with getting the L&P deal last weekend but didnt want to steam roll in & buy bits I wont need/will double up. Are the products a good size? Xx

Well you get all of the files which is lovely. Nail clippers cuticle pusher eye dropper Erm nail forms the you get the 100 tray velocity tips with gel bond adhesive then there's the retention + liquid 113ml and 3 powders 22g pots all your d sperse cuticle away coolblue lint free gauze

Latest posts

Back