Led 6g to 18 g upgrade?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
I have had the Gelish 6g lamp since it was released and really want the 18g BUT I only work 1 day a week now as have had 2 babies since opening my little salon!

I'm tempted to buy the 18g before my normal Christmas rush, is it worth me struggling to juggle money to buy it??? I keep changing my mind! xXx

Amy only you can answer this. If you are only doing nails for 1 day a week, then my question is - is it worth it? A better question is 'what difference will it make to my business?' - but 1 day a week isn't a true representation of what most nail teks are doing around that time... although I am sure you will do more treatments for people around Xmas time. If you are planning on doing more then maybe an upgrade would be perfect - but what you need to ask yourself now is - what is this going to do for me immediately... and if money is an issue- wait until after Xmas - make an executive decision then and upgrade when you are able! HTH's!

Thank you! xXx

Latest posts

Back