LED Bio Sculpture lamp vs UV?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
How come the Led bio sculpture lamp can only cure two nails at a time whereas the uv lamp can cure all 5?

I understand that it can cause shrinkage but why with the LED and not the uv? As surely it's the same thing? Surely painting all 5 nails then curing would cause the same amount of shrinking wether it's in the led lamp or uv? As does the shrinkage not happen before the nails are cured?

Or I thought maybe it's to do with the amount of time the nail is out of the lamp after curing- as the LED takes quicker then nails just been painted would be out the lamp for a while (and starts to shrink?)while I paint the other hand. (As my trainer said about no one can beat the 30 second curing time so makes me think it must be to do with the amount of time hands are out of lamp waiting for the next painting stage)

Although if this was the case then even if I'm painting two nails at a time- say I do the base on the two thumbs and cure then do the base on on the rest of the nails by doing two at a time, the thumbnails would be out the lamp whilst painting and curing the other nails so then surely this would cause shrinkage? (If it was to do with the amount of time left out of lamp?)

Sorry for the rambling I really hope I make sense and that someone can help explain this? Just trying to get my head around the whole painting two nails at a time instead of on hand then the other.

Latest posts

Back