LED bulbs not working!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocarlislea

spanglish geek
Reaction score
Two of the bulbs on my LED lamp are not working and the lamp isn't that old any troubleshooting ideas, I've switched it off and on etc....

Two of the bulbs on my LED lamp are not working and the lamp isn't that old any troubleshooting ideas, I've switched it off and on etc....
I think I'd call the supplier where you bought it from

Yeah I've just done that and thankfully they are bringing me one whilst they take a look at mine to see what the problem is, odd!

LED or UV? If LED you can't change them so supplier would need to swap if it's within it's warranty - if it's UV- you should be able to get new bulbs. If it's CND UV lamp and bulbs not working on the right - again call yuor supplier - there was a problem with 'some' but can't speak for Spain :)

Yeah it's LED luv so thankfully it's still under warranty and they are gonna replace it! Sam question how long do the lamps actually last, the LED obviously, how do you know when they need replacing???

Yeah it's LED luv so thankfully it's still under warranty and they are gonna replace it! Sam question how long do the lamps actually last, the LED obviously, how do you know when they need replacing???
You can't replace LED - there is over 90,000 hours of LED light in them - once it's done - you need a new lamp - no new bulbs for LED - if it helps it's the same for all :)

Thanks hun so it just stops working then when it's done it's quota? It's a CND lamp.

Thanks hun so it just stops working then when it's done it's quota? It's a CND lamp.
Basically - but according to CND there are more hours in the LED bulbs than we have left on this earth lol...

Latest posts

Back