LED curing gel products - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlpnails

Reaction score
Hi there I was just wondering if there are any coloured gels out there that are led cure? Sorry if these seems a silly question but I am new to gel.

Many thanks in advance

There are afew hun to name but I use IBD and gelish but there are loads which are led except for CND they are UV.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe that we are one of the first companies to offer these.

We have just launched 42 new colour gels in Germany that cure in both traditional UV lamps and LED lamps. The curing time in our LED UV lamp is just 15 seconds!

They are very pigmented so apply with only one layer, however the layer is thin which gives many nail art possibilities. You can also paint with these gels.

The gels cure to a very high gloss shine, without dispersion (tacky) layer. However, we recommend applying our brush-on non-wipe top gel for additional protection.

These are products that are unique to us and that we have developed during the past year. They cannot be bought from any other manufacturer.

We hope to launch the gels in January in the UK. But if you are interested, send me a message and we can supply direct from Germany. I'd prefer not to mention our company name publicly until January.

Bio sculpture is now Led and uv curable, best gel I've worked with and has a big range of colours :)

I believe that we are one of the first companies to offer these.

We have just launched 42 new colour gels in Germany that cure in both traditional UV lamps and LED lamps. The curing time in our LED UV lamp is just 15 seconds!

They are very pigmented so apply with only one layer, however the layer is thin which gives many nail art possibilities. You can also paint with these gels.

The gels cure to a very high gloss shine, without dispersion (tacky) layer. However, we recommend applying our brush-on non-wipe top gel for additional protection.

These are products that are unique to us and that we have developed during the past year. They cannot be bought from any other manufacturer.

We hope to launch the gels in January in the UK. But if you are interested, send me a message and we can supply direct from Germany. I'd prefer not to mention our company name publicly until January.

Hi there could you please message me as I am very interested in some more information many thanks

Bio sculpture is now Led and uv curable, best gel I've worked with and has a big range of colours :)

I have heard that you need to do a course with bio sculpture to be able to purchase their products?

Yes that's true, but very worth it. Y would u want to use products that anyone could buy from a shop or online? Any good nail brand u would have to do training with them to be able to use there products :) it's the way it should be lol x

I buy my products from trade only places like Sally's where you have to provide qualifications in order to buy certain products, surely it doesn't make sound business sense to have to spend a fortune on a course to purchase their products when you are already qualified and insured as a nail technician. I am also qualified in waxing but that doesn't mean that I need to do a different course if I wanted to use a different brand of wax, as the procedures are the same, so what about different tips and forms should a new course be taken just for that

No of course not, but to use good quality nail products and update ur skills, it's worth spending the money on a nail course, I spent £500 on the bio sculpture course which came with a kit, best thing I ever done. Training in college just wasn't enough and times have changed. I don't think that's a fortune. It's personal preference I suppose, shellac training wasn't much either. I buy things from Sally's like tints n wax strips etc nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't use cheap naff products or fakes u can buy online on my clients which some therapist do.
Some of my clients thought they'd save money n buy these kits online themselves and resulted in ruining their nails.

OPI gelcolor is led curing and it is great!!colours are really good and it lasts very nicely!

Ink londons ilac and xlac can both be cured under led I love the stuff hard wearing and cheap a dream to take off xx

I buy my products from trade only places like Sally's where you have to provide qualifications in order to buy certain products, surely it doesn't make sound business sense to have to spend a fortune on a course to purchase their products when you are already qualified and insured as a nail technician. I am also qualified in waxing but that doesn't mean that I need to do a different course if I wanted to use a different brand of wax, as the procedures are the same, so what about different tips and forms should a new course be taken just for that

I suppose it depends on what you want to offer your clients, I have done so much training over the years in both beauty & nails since I qualified in both NVQ beauty therapy & nails 17 years ago, technology changes so do products so it makes sense to update your skills. I also trained in bio sculpture, I paid the money because it's a service & brand I can offer exclusively to my clients that can't be purchased in any wholesalers, obviously the products are fantastic too. There are other companies out there such as CND who require a conversion course before you can purchase their L&P/ gel, you get a better understanding of how the particular product is applied and the knowledge behind it.

Le Chat Perfect Match is LED works great.

I have to dis agree , to me it makes sound business sense to train with the product i am using. That way i will get the very best out of the product i am using.Each product is slightly different in application, so why would you not wont to be taught how to use it correctly. The cost of the conversion courses often includes a kit, so works out very good value for your money. Invest your money in a high end product that offers good training and long term you will actually save money.

Latest posts

Back