LED Facial light therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh.g

Reaction score
What’s the difference in expensive led facial therapy lights and cheap ones off eBay? Been told by a experienced tutor to not get an expensive one and get one off eBay for less than £100…im confused now.

I'm also curious about this as I was told similar on my training day. 🤔

It’s the wavelength, check on the expensive ones and then check the cheaper ones and see if they’re the same.

Which machine would you recommend? :)

The only clinically proven combo is red 630nm and NIR 833nm blue 415nm - no other colours have really been clinically tested. A lot of ones you see that are cheaper tend to have the right wavelength but the optical power is low, or the +/- range is wide. Check the wavelength and the clinical claims. Some don't give the information as they know it's not right but anyone can manufacture an LED device that shines a coloured light! CurrentBody has been clinically proven and Dermalux if you are looking for something stronger.

Just a thought but are these LED from China on eBay if so can you get insured

Has anyone used the neo lumiopro

The only clinically proven combo is red 630nm and NIR 833nm blue 415nm - no other colours have really been clinically tested. A lot of ones you see that are cheaper tend to have the right wavelength but the optical power is low, or the +/- range is wide. Check the wavelength and the clinical claims. Some don't give the information as they know it's not right but anyone can manufacture an LED device that shines a coloured light! CurrentBody has been clinically proven and Dermalux if you are looking for something stronger.

current body hand held device is lower than this ?

Latest posts

Back