LED lamp help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm a newly qualified nail technician (mobile);
Jealous nails website- has anyone bought from here. They do the opi led lamp I want and it's a bit cheaper on here.

Thanks so much

Hi everyone
I'm a newly qualified nail technician (mobile);
Jealous nails website- has anyone bought from here. They do the opi led lamp I want and it's a bit cheaper on here.

Thanks so much

I have never heard of them but I will take a look thanks for the heads up [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Thanks; I don't want to buy as its cheaper but dodgy... Sure it's not but I'm new to it so just finding my feet with products
Let me know what you think!

Thanks; I don't want to buy as its cheaper but dodgy... Sure it's not but I'm new to it so just finding my feet with products

The only way guarantee it’s genuine, is to buy it from the authorised distributors of the OPI brand. Presumably though you’re intending to use it with OPI gel though.

It all look ok and what makes me think it’s real is the cnd shellac as there is not much of them. I would try one or two gel polishes first wear them yourself and see how they last. If they last you know it’s real if not then you have wasted a ton of money of it.
I would highly recommend light elegance there colour gels and hard gels colours and 1 step gels. If you have not heard of them take a look on YouTube at Celina ryden she is amazing. Hope this helps hun and good luck with it all ‍♀️[emoji1330]

Much difference in them the shellac sorry bloody iPad putting in what it wants again. Lol

The only way guarantee it’s genuine, is to buy it from the authorised distributors of the OPI brand. Presumably though you’re intending to use it with OPI gel though.
Thanks yes will use opi gels.

It all look ok and what makes me think it’s real is the cnd shellac as there is not much of them. I would try one or two gel polishes first wear them yourself and see how they last. If they last you know it’s real if not then you have wasted a ton of money of it.
I would highly recommend light elegance there colour gels and hard gels colours and 1 step gels. If you have not heard of them take a look on YouTube at Celina ryden she is amazing. Hope this helps hun and good luck with it all ‍♀️[emoji1330]
Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back