LED lamp on Sweet Squared Facebook page.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studiosparkle

Reaction score
Thats the white CND UV lamp. Its brilliant and essential for Shellac/Brisa.

Thank you chocolate:) x:lol:

Are you talking about the lamp used for light at the edge of the photo and not the UV curing lamp? Thats what I thought? Mabe im muddled up.

Anyway that looks like the dayliht lamp to me, you will find it on their website but its about £50. I bought an LED light from B&Q thats clip on, doesnt look much as only has a small bulb but it is BRIGHT!
x

Thank you Lolly, I am going to make a trip to B&Q to check them out! x

Yeah it's a good one. I think it's about £20. X

Daft question but if I was to use that lamp would it start curing my gelish while I was applying it???

Daft question but if I was to use that lamp would it start curing my gelish while I was applying it???

That's not a daft question at all...

I try not to work with the light directly over the Shellac, just in case and so far no problems with it curing my Shellac.

Yes I do the same as angel.

I would go with a lamp that's been recomended though as some other geeks products have cured due to their lamps. X

Hi, I posted on here last week, asking for advise on which table lamp to use.. still not sure which to get...led or daylight

I do shellac, and dont want the lamp to affect it

Thank you everyone for your input. :) x

Nikki if you read the posts above. Myself and angel have put down two different lamps we use with no problems. So either of these or something similar would suit you. :)

Latest posts

Back