LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aannnja

Reaction score
hello!

I'm wondering if something is wrong with my led lamp. I have problems with removing gel polish, i tried 3 different removers, different methods, but nothing works. I don't know what to do anymore.. Can it be possible, that the led lamp is drying to much? It is 36W, and I'm drying 60s, because it says so on the gel polish..

Are you using the same bottles of gel polish that used to be easily removed when using a different lamp, or could it be the gel polish that is causing these issues and not the lamp? What has changed since you didn't have these issues before?

Thank you for reply. I'm new in this bussines, so these are my first gel polishes and first led lamp. I have slovakia's professional gel polishes (brand Christel). I alredy wrote a question about these polishes, but nobody replied. But I'm sure nobody knows this brand :) this is the link where i bought it: http://nails-eshop.com/77-christel

Yeah sorry, I don't know about that brand at all, being based in the UK, but I'm assuming other professional techs in Slovakia are using these successfully? Are you using the lamp that comes with that system?
Did you undergo any training with these gel polishes, so you could contact your educator with the trouble you are having?

Latest posts

Back