LED lamps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tink83

Reaction score
What led lamp is best for builder gel

Oh thankyou for pointing that out, I am CND qualified but interested in trialing other brands to make sure I'm offering the best service. I would without doubt buy the necessary equipment to suit the specific products I have chosen, but while trialing I was hoping my current cnd brisa lamp would be safe and sufficient to use. I of course would only trial professional products and trial them on myself and the practice hand. I just didn't want to be put off a brand that works well but wasn't demonstrated well due to the lamp. Any feedback from technicians experiences would be gratefully received. (I will head over now to update my profile).

Also I have read that double curing is the best although temporary option while trialing, is this the case?

You can cure Lecente gel polish in a cnd lamp - use button no 3 for every product.
Lecente have tested the cure and is all ok to do

There is no reason to cure more than the recommended time. The product doesn’t get ‘harder’ with more than the recommended setting.

Over-curing can result in product breakdown.

Latest posts

Back