LED light therapy annoyance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LED / PDT therapy is a great stand alone treatment or when used in conjunction with other treatment can be amazing for skin, the prices set by the UK companies are extraordinary high, most of these machines/Masks are imported and the mark up is terrifying, after all they are in business like the rest of us, we supply masks to the beauty industry for a fraction of the price of the larger companies, being new on here i hope I am not breaking any rules, please delete if i am and offer my appologies
Hi Phybo,

Just checked out this conversation would you be able to send me some details please?

Thanks

Hi Phybo,

Just checked out this conversation would you be able to send me some details please?

Thanks

As mentioned above, the quoted poster has been absent from this site since 2017, so will probably not respond.

Meantime and for security purposes, I am deleting your email address details from your post.

We can also supply the canopy style led lights - I am unsure as to why it would have a built in fan as led therapy has no heat attached to it at all.
We are in the process if building a website at present and will let you know asap we could send all the information in an email if you would like to know more
Please can you contact me to send me some more info.

We can also supply the canopy style led lights - I am unsure as to why it would have a built in fan as led therapy has no heat attached to it at all.
We are in the process if building a website at present and will let you know asap we could send all the information in an email if you would like to know more
Hi can you send me details of your led canopy’s thanks
[email protected]

Hi can you send me details of your led canopy’s thanks
[email protected]

As per my posts above, the quoted poster has been absent from this site for at least 3 years, so unfortunately may or may not respond to your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back