LED light therapy/Omnilux does anyone do these treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
Just looking to find out more information. What machine you use/training etc. hope someone is able to advise.

Thanks x

I've had Omnilux treatments and trained to use it in salons I've worked for very easy machine to use. I love Omnilux, feels like u are lying on the beach in the sun for 20mins (without the nasty side affects of UV lol!) it is a very intense red light but u get used to it very quickly, it also works really well in conjunction with peels/microdermabrasion, it gives instant result but u see the real benefit a couple of days after when u catch yourself in the mirror and u look really fresh faced and youthful :)

I think Cosmeceuticals and Lynton are UK suppliers of Omnilux

The cons are the machine itself is costly and single/course of treatments (Obv best result comes with a course of at least 6) is expensive but it opens opportunities for retail sales, especially SPF!

I'm sure other geeks will have used other machines they can also recommend to u :)

I use the Bt Accent which is red light for collagen / anti ageing and blue light for breakouts.

Stunning results, i'm mobile so mine is he smaller version there is a bigger version. Can be used as a stand alone treatment or as part of a layered facial.
x

I beleive the Wavelength range (nm) is the same in most LED colour therapy. I was looking to but the Carlton, but the difference in price is £££. I looked into the Omnilux, but it was very expensive for me.

The Genesis Ultrasound and LED Light Therapy from Silhouette Dermalift is fast becoming one of our most popular machines.

It's still relatively young but the majority of salon customers absolutely love it. The great thing about LED light therapy is that its such a versatile and results driven treatment.

Happy to pop you some further information across should it be of interest. We'll also be demonstrating the machine at the Professional Beauty Show in Manchester so feel free to pop along and say hello.

Thanks so much for your input guys. I did think Omnilux was expensive and was questioning the difference. Interested in looking at all the machines you all suggest, to compare them all.

Silhouette - I'm not going Manchester show, but would love more info on pricing of the machine etc,if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM, that would be lovely!

Thanks again Geeks xx

Hi Allyballybee

No problem -i've popped you a PM.

Please let me know if you need anything further :)

Latest posts

Back