Quantcast

Leeds Trade Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
My tutor a college last nite said there used 2 b a show in Leeds, are there any romours of this restarting & why did it stop? Any thoughts or comments

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hmmm - we did a show years ago at the Leeds Hilton - in fact it was 11 yrs ago because Haydn was a baby (I digress:rolleyes: ) anyway, it was called the Northern Nail Show but I know absolutely nothing about this be re-kindled. It was run by the ex-cnd distributors at the time! We have so many major trade shows that we have to do that to be honest, another one would not be welcome - GMEX or Pro Beauty North, is the best Northern Nail Show and will be held on October 10th & 11th this year!! If anyone knows differently, SHOUT OUT!!!:p

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
Hmmm - we did a show years ago at the Leeds Hilton - in fact it was 11 yrs ago because Haydn was a baby (I digress:rolleyes: ) anyway, it was called the Northern Nail Show but I know absolutely nothing about this be re-kindled. It was run by the ex-cnd distributors at the time! We have so many major trade shows that we have to do that to be honest, another one would not be welcome - GMEX or Pro Beauty North, is the best Northern Nail Show and will be held on October 10th & 11th this year!! If anyone knows differently, SHOUT OUT!!!:p
I went to GMEX and loved it and couldn't beleive how busy your stand was that busy I could even see the demo screen! which was a shame, I will endevour at Olmpia though!
thanks for the info

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Fab Freak said:
I went to GMEX and loved it and couldn't beleive how busy your stand was that busy I could even see the demo screen! which was a shame, I will endevour at Olmpia though!
thanks for the info
Hey Fab Freak - if you thought GMEX was busy just wait until Olympia!!! What can we do? Most stands are busy, Sunday is the busiest day but the show is also Monday & Tuesday which can be much nicer to go to purely because you miss the fight!! You know what I mean - the fight to get on to the stand in the first place!!! :rolleyes:

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Mrs Geek said:
Hey Fab Freak - if you thought GMEX was busy just wait until Olympia!!! What can we do? Most stands are busy, Sunday is the busiest day but the show is also Monday & Tuesday which can be much nicer to go to purely because you miss the fight!! You know what I mean - the fight to get on to the stand in the first place!!! :rolleyes:
Cool..Is Olympia better than the show at Excel aswell?

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Olympia is the biggest trade Show in the UK. Pro Beauty run it (as they do ExCeL & Gmex) and it is always an exciting show!! We have the professional bty awards etc. We work incredibly hard but I have to say that we play hard too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts