Leeds Trade Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
My tutor a college last nite said there used 2 b a show in Leeds, are there any romours of this restarting & why did it stop? Any thoughts or comments

Hmmm - we did a show years ago at the Leeds Hilton - in fact it was 11 yrs ago because Haydn was a baby (I digress:rolleyes: ) anyway, it was called the Northern Nail Show but I know absolutely nothing about this be re-kindled. It was run by the ex-cnd distributors at the time! We have so many major trade shows that we have to do that to be honest, another one would not be welcome - GMEX or Pro Beauty North, is the best Northern Nail Show and will be held on October 10th & 11th this year!! If anyone knows differently, SHOUT OUT!!!:p

Mrs Geek said:
Hmmm - we did a show years ago at the Leeds Hilton - in fact it was 11 yrs ago because Haydn was a baby (I digress:rolleyes: ) anyway, it was called the Northern Nail Show but I know absolutely nothing about this be re-kindled. It was run by the ex-cnd distributors at the time! We have so many major trade shows that we have to do that to be honest, another one would not be welcome - GMEX or Pro Beauty North, is the best Northern Nail Show and will be held on October 10th & 11th this year!! If anyone knows differently, SHOUT OUT!!!:p
I went to GMEX and loved it and couldn't beleive how busy your stand was that busy I could even see the demo screen! which was a shame, I will endevour at Olmpia though!
thanks for the info

Fab Freak said:
I went to GMEX and loved it and couldn't beleive how busy your stand was that busy I could even see the demo screen! which was a shame, I will endevour at Olmpia though!
thanks for the info

Hey Fab Freak - if you thought GMEX was busy just wait until Olympia!!! What can we do? Most stands are busy, Sunday is the busiest day but the show is also Monday & Tuesday which can be much nicer to go to purely because you miss the fight!! You know what I mean - the fight to get on to the stand in the first place!!! :rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
Hey Fab Freak - if you thought GMEX was busy just wait until Olympia!!! What can we do? Most stands are busy, Sunday is the busiest day but the show is also Monday & Tuesday which can be much nicer to go to purely because you miss the fight!! You know what I mean - the fight to get on to the stand in the first place!!! :rolleyes:

Cool..Is Olympia better than the show at Excel aswell?

Olympia is the biggest trade Show in the UK. Pro Beauty run it (as they do ExCeL & Gmex) and it is always an exciting show!! We have the professional bty awards etc. We work incredibly hard but I have to say that we play hard too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back