Left Hand woo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya,
Could anybody tell me how the hell i manage to apply L&P to my left hand :rolleyes: Did my nails last night, right hand looked fab, but my left looked like my 7 year old son had done them for me :lol:
So had to soak them all off today,because one hand of enhancements just aint a fashion statement.
Help Me please............. :mad:

they say practise makes perfect.well 2 years on i am still trying and mine sound just as you'rs do.i think we have to keep at ...xxxxxxx ;)

There is a trick. do your smile line on the tip before you attatch to the natural nail as if you are practising. when cured apply the tip to the natural nail with adhesive then apply the pink over the natural nail. corrective filing may be needed for the pink. if all else fails use white tips!!!! happy filing.

Sorry for sounding dumb here but..........
How would you blend the tip in???
Does the pink go on the tip or the nail????
How does this work???
I am baffled........
Can you do a step by step for this???? Might learn an easier way here xxx

Blend most of the tip before application. Create the smile line with the white l&p to the tip while it is free. Attatch the tip to the natural nail. The smile line is quite a way from the contact area so blending the rest is quite easy. The pink l&p is then applied in zone 2 and zone 3 Then finish depending on how good you are either with fine grit and buffer or corrective filing and buffer.

Cheers PT, will give that a test drive xx

Good luck it really is very easy.

pt where did you get that idea from, thats such a good way of doing your own nails must give it a go soon thanks for sharing it with us!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back