Left handed drill bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadelynDawn

Reaction score
Hey, new nail tech here! I’m shopping for my first drill and drill bits and I can’t find anywhere that sells left handed bits (besides the 1 single bit by young nails). Left handers, what bits do you use? Help! Lol

The bit rotation is changeable. Clockwise and counter. Is that what you mean? Like a left-handed screwdriver?

Hey, new nail tech here! I’m shopping for my first drill and drill bits and I can’t find anywhere that sells left handed bits (besides the 1 single bit by young nails). Left handers, what bits do you use? Help! Lol

I think Chrissie Pearce sells left-handers???? There's definitely someone else but I canto for the life of me remember who 😆

The bit rotation is changeable. Clockwise and counter. Is that what you mean? Like a left-handed screwdriver?

Left hand e-file bits are actually milled the other way round so they shave/cut in the right direction for the user. Bit like left hand scissors are bevelled the other way to right hand ones.

Who knew? Not me!

If you're not a leftie you probably wouldn't know in fairness. Many lefties adapt their technique to use right hand bits because lefters are hard to source and only more recently available

Last edited:
Some bits by Willow are for left and right handed use. Also Magpie Beauty have bought some out this week.
You will need to look carefully in the description which ones are suitable

Latest posts

Back