Leg wax - pregnancy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I have a client in tomorrow who is 12 weeks 4 days pregnant for lots of holiday treatments. One is a half leg. Been thinking for days but how do I do the backs of her legs? I know she won't be able to lie on her front will she? Or is that not true? Sorry for being stupid lol! I have been waxing for 3 years and never came across this!! Xx

You could use a pillow and get her to lie on her side and try and do as much from the front before that part, or she could stand up facing the couch- just be sure if you do it like that to put some couch roll on the floor!![emoji23][emoji106]x

Glad you have said this because these are 2 things I thought [emoji23] xx

I've done some very heavily pregnant ladies and most of them found lying on their sides comfortable and it was quite easy to wax them like this.

Perfect thank you waxandpolish I will try that :) failing that I will do it from me sitting on the floor xx

I had a heavily pregnant lady and I rolled her legs either side to remove as much as possible then she said she'd like to stand while I gorge last few strips off the back, she said it was nicer than having to roll around the bed x

At 12/13 weeks she will probably be fine to lie on her tummy as there will be little to no bump at that stage BUT if she can't or doesn't want to lie on her tummy then you can do as much as possible of her legs from the front by turning the legs then either stand or lie on her side to get the backs of her legs.

Thank you all :)
Managed with her just lying on her side! She did say she would lie on her stomach but I managed fine xx

Latest posts

Back