Leg wax question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanosnana

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I had my legs waxed last Wednesday and I was under the impression that it would last 4 weeks. I already feel some stubble. Is this normal?

Thanks, all! :D

I had my legs waxed last Wednesday and I was under the impression that it would last 4 weeks. I already feel some stubble. Is this normal?

Thanks, all! :D

If this is your first leg wax then it may well take up to three waxes before you get a nice smooth wax.

It takes this long for the hairs to start coming through together.

Make sure you don't shave in between waxes or you will upset the pattern of growth and you will never get a smooth wax.

You should wax every 4 to 5 weeks and you will (eventually) probably start to feel the hairs coming thorugh again after 2 weeks.

Hope this helps x

Thank you so much! Yes, it was my first leg wax.

yes thats really common as the hairs grow in a three week cycle (roughly) and so some hairs might be at differnet times in their growth cycle and so will come in at different time!
As was said before if you persevere the hairs will start to come at the same time and a smoother wax will be achieved! x

Thank you for your replies. I was hoping to have smooth legs for summer...

Hi,

I have been getting waxed for 25 years!!!!!!
You will always get some hairs growing through but the longer you wax, the softer the hairs and the more sporadic they become.
I now tend to wax through the winter and the beginning of summer and then because you wear skirts and shorts I sometimes use a Silk epic or for a night out yes I'm going to say the dirty word :D I shave... but I never shave my armpits absolutely hate that always always wax.

good luck with the waxing keep up with it it is so worth it!

Latest posts

Back