Leg wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Hi I am trained in waxing but that was 10 years ago. I do alot of facial wax and underarm but recently ive been asked to do leg wax which I haven't done in years. I use hot wax but I am looking for some good wax for the legs can anyone recommend any good brands which are good please.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained and qualified in waxing at the beginning if the year. I use Adam and Eve waxes and Pre/post waxing products. Although I have nothing to compare to I cannot fault them. Not only the waxes, which as a newbie to waxing I have found so easy to use but the customer service is faultless. Hope this helps.

I've been using Hive for eyebrows etc for ages but when I trained for leg waxing etc I decided to use a cream wax. So glad i did. I've just been using Salon Services lavender cream wax on legs and bikini and it has been great. I realised straight away that I couldn't have done it with my Hive honey type wax. I'm now also using the cream wax foe chins now too. It's far easier.

Perron Rigot do fab waxes. Cristal Ocean ny PR is a lovely warm wax xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Australian Body Care for leg waxing, love it!

I also much prefer a cream strip wax especially for leg waxing. Especially if clients have shaved or used hair removal creams between waxing I find that cream strip wax is much better for removing hair on the legs.

Latest posts

Back