Leg waxing advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya.

Just a few questions regarding waxing and KP.

I have had my legs waxed by a professional the last few months (2 apts 4 weeks apart). Both times I have been very unhappy with the results, not only due to massive patches of missed hair, but her technique. Made it very painful and I have now noticed when attempting to wax my own legs yesterday I have hundreds of ingrown hairs and have had to release them gently with tweezers. I was wondering how will I know it if its KP?! I body brush daily, exfoliate twice a week and moisturise daily.

So now my question is how long would u leave it before re-waxing the released hairs?!
I'm using aloe creme strip wax. Also any suggestions on how to prevent this from happening again? I was debating salicylic acid and sulphur scrub soap to try and reduce build up.

Any advice is welcome.

Hey my advice would be exfoliate 2x a week and this should help wax and tweeze where need be try a sensitive wax may help

What about AHA creams etc? Been reading up on KP and think that I probably have that and have never known tbh. It look just like the backs of my arms. Would daily body brushing help this or aggrivate it do you know? Thanks for your comment, I'm new here so I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back