Legal agreements hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankosmythe

Reaction score
does anyone have anything they could email me legal document wise that I could use as part of my consultation process? I just want my consultation for hair extension fitting to be water tight in terms of the customers responsibility to follow my aftercare advice and agree that if they don’t, then it’s their responsibility not mine!

Get your customer to sign the aftercare consultation/questionaire/aftercare form, give them a copy and keep a copy for your records, also make sure you do an allergy test, get customer to sign it and you sign it to be covered under your insurance policy.

does anyone have anything they could email me legal document wise that I could use as part of my consultation process? I just want my consultation for hair extension fitting to be water tight in terms of the customers responsibility to follow my aftercare advice and agree that if they don’t, then it’s their responsibility not mine!

I use Hair Rebellion consultation sheets, they have terms sections and aftercare agreement on the for the client to sign and are carbon copied so you both get a copy, the client copy also has their aftercare instuctions on the back.
I did try making my own at one point to save but tbh it was too much of a faf and i think they ate only about £10 for 50 so they only work out a few pence per client and make my life easier.

I notice your in Hull, their trade shop is only on boothferry road in Hessle, If you havent been i recommend going or calling them, they are really helpful, They alway give advice on colour matching or quantities when i go in to buy my hair.

I use Hair Rebellion consultation sheets, they have terms sections and aftercare agreement on the for the client to sign and are carbon copied so you both get a copy, the client copy also has their aftercare instuctions on the back.
I did try making my own at one point to save but tbh it was too much of a faf and i think they ate only about £10 for 50 so they only work out a few pence per client and make my life easier.

I notice your in Hull, their trade shop is only on boothferry road in Hessle, If you havent been i recommend going or calling them, they are really helpful, They alway give advice on colour matching or quantities when i go in to buy my hair.
I use a glamorous lengths one currently but I’ve got a difficult client at the min so wanted something a bit more comprehensive. I’ll try them thanks xx

It’s a good idea to provide detailed aftercare sheets and even ask the client to sign 2 copies, one for them to keep.
However, you can’t legally absolve yourself of responsibility if they choose not to follow your advice/instructions.
Disclaimers have no legal standing. I hope your trainer made this clear?

Thanks for feedback ..... ours is very comprehensive plus our Aftercare bible is being launched soon that covers everything and it's a great tool for you to give to your customers whichever hair you use and whatever method you fit :)

We would recommend a disclaimer also after fitting your clients extensions.
We can happily forward one of these to you via email.

We would recommend a disclaimer also after fitting your clients extensions.
We can happily forward one of these to you via email.
hi, would you be able send me a copy of this please? xx

hi, would you be able send me a copy of this please? xx

The poster has been absent from the site for some time.
Please be aware that a Disclaimer has no legal standing under English law.

Latest posts

Back