Leighton Denny Salon's Do You Know Of One or How It Works?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
Hi All

A local Hairdressers in my area as taken on the "Leighton Denny" brand to promot nails i their salon. Am i right in thinking that you have to pay for this pleasure? and is it enhancements that he promots?

Maybe one of the geeks have jumped on his band wagon, that can shed some light on how it works.

Many thanks Vicky

vicky said:
Am i right in thinking that you have to pay for this pleasure?
I would guess that it's like any other brand in that you have to pay for a start up package and maybe even training. The more famous the brand, the higher the start up package.

Using a well known brand should bring in custom so when you think of all of the advertising they pay for, your salon should benefit.

Kimmi Rocks said:
I would guess that it's like any other brand in that you have to pay for a start up package and maybe even training. The more famous the brand, the higher the start up package.

Using a well known brand should bring in custom so when you think of all of the advertising they pay for, your salon should benefit.

Hi Kimmi

Well i was thnking it must cost something! But when i rang the salon they didnt do "Acrylic's" :rolleyes: I as little stumped..!

Just wondered if anyone out there has the Leighton Denny package but without the enhancements?

I'm not sure Leighton offers 'package'. He has a polish range!

He has a polish/treatment range that is sold on QVC.

In the window it stated " The First In The South To Be Approved By Leighton Danny" Then it goes on and nails, but they dont do nails there?

Strange to pay for someoes name and not do the product

vicky said:
In the window it stated " The First In The South To Be Approved By Leighton Danny" Then it goes on and nails, but they dont do nails there?

They dont do nails or they dont do nail enhancements????....maybe they are a natural nails only salon.

I was told they don't do nails, like i said it just seems quiet strange

vicky said:

But then we all know the truth in advertising LOL

As far as i know they do polish & manicure products, handcream etc.

He has a column in Health & Beauty Salon Magazine and there was a bit about his range & to contact his people if any salons were interested in stocking them. Maybe they just sell the products.....

hi

i vaguely remember reading about this in one of the nail mags awhile back. i think it said his sister or cousin would be the first 'franchisee' - i think it is about stocking leighton Denny products and carrying the name.

Thanks for that..! i understand now (it took a whille) :eek: ...lol

Latest posts

Back