Lena White - Acrylic Conversion Course !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone done the Lena White training, they use the absolute products/OPI Range?

I am interested to find out what people think of the course and products.

Thankyou

I have done the Lena White training and thoroughly recomend it! I also sent one of my employees on the creative course and went with her as her model! Comparing the two, in my opinion the Lena white was the best by miles! Hope that helps xx

You will I'm sure have a fine training with Lena White ... A well respected established company with a fine reputation.

You will I'm sure have a fine training with Lena White ... A well respected established company with a fine reputation.
I trained in natural nails and L&P with OPI....Tara Oldham is a great trainer,and i got alot out of my training,and that was several years ago.I believe she is the head of education now,so you should get alot out of it.:hug:

I converted to OPI's Absolute last year and I love it, as do my clients. I'm sure you will really enjoy using the products and the staff at Lena White are always very helpful and if I've ever needed advice they are only a phone call away and always ready to help.:)

Latest posts

Back