Leopard print hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
I am wanting to re create this but dont want to dye the hair permanently. Any idea what i could use? I was thinking poster paint but not sure whether that would stain blonde?
Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397502046428.jpg
    1397502046428.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,214
You could draw out stencils and do coloured hair spray paint, or use celery spray into the end and press onto hair would work well if you get a decent spray I used a green one when I had an old hair comp I got it from a fancy dress shop hope that helps x

Ahh fab thanks, i'll have a scout round on ebay for coloured spray.

you can try the L'oreal hair chalks. They actually come in a liquid which can be emptied in to a bowl. There us a black and an orange one. They lasted about 3 washes on my daughters naturally blonde hair but just one on my nat base 4

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

here you go x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397504895615.jpg
    1397504895615.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 472
  • 1397504904619.jpg
    1397504904619.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 464
  • 1397504917628.jpg
    1397504917628.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 458
How about eye-make up?
If it's just for an evening, you could use gel and eye shadow and then hairspray??

I've used l'oreal hair chalk before and found it stains too much. Took 2 weeks to come out of my hair! Thanks for the suggestion though
The eye shadow is a good one, i'm gonna have to try all these out and see which works best. Thanks

Heres the finished look! I used gold coloured hair spray with a stencil and did the black free hand with eye shadow ☺

Attachments

• 1399060526909.jpg
    1399060526909.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 569
With an Air-brush

Last edited:
What do you mean? The model isnt air brushed. I explained how i did it above

Turned out ever so well, great job xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow I love that hair!

Looks great ! The best thing to use to create the shape which is really easy is celery - perfect animal print .
But it looks really good , what was it for I'm really intrigued Xxx

Celery. Such a good idea. :) x

Looks great ! The best thing to use to create the shape which is really easy is celery - perfect animal print .
But it looks really good , what was it for I'm really intrigued Xxx

I just didnt know what to put on the end of the celery that didnt stain the hair 😕 thanks, i was just a photoshoot my salon organised to do something different and create a few promo shots of our own for the salon. Each person in the salon created a look. I'd recommend it to anyone, it was a great experience

I just didnt know what to put on the end of the celery that didnt stain the hair 😕 thanks, i was just a photoshoot my salon organised to do something different and create a few promo shots of our own for the salon. Each person in the salon created a look. I'd recommend it to anyone, it was a great experience

What a great idea! Gives you a chance to show off your talents - it looks fantastic x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back