Let down by my model for CND course (London)...can anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm panicking big time. I've been counting down the days to my CND course in 2 weeks time and my model has let me down by landing herself a full time job (good for her!). I contacted Sweet Squared today and got told in quite a rude tone that I should have sorted a model before I booked on the course, which I had done. I asked what was I to do if i couldn't find someone and she went away and later called me and left a message to say that if i didnt have a model then i couldn't do the course. :sad::sad::sad:

So far i'm not particularly impressed. Initially when i got emailed the confirmation letter (by the same person), i replied asking for more info re the models and was told to contact Ketan direct. When i did call the London training venue i was told that S2 shouldn't have been trying to pass me over to them and asked me who it was who did. And so hence why i went back to S2 with my questions now my model has pulled out. Again, she tried to palm me off back to London.

I'm really upset that I might not be able to do the course. I've done a search on here re. models for courses and some search results mentioned a list of models that could be provided. But this didn't appear to be an option. Everyone I know works or has children to look after. My mum offered to take a day off sick (day 5) but she lives in Swindon and I can't get down to her to do a set of nails on her 2 weeks prior to the course. (If i go to her after work i won't be there until about 9pm). She works at weekends too. And i'm not expecting to be able to do them in an hour... more like 3.... at least!

If anyone has any bright ideas, can help me out, or has any friends who can help then the dates I need someone for is 13 July (all day), 28 July (pm) and 4 Aug (all day). I have already posted in the models required section but thought i may reach a wider audience here.

I'm in Herts, so if you're not a million miles away I could always come and collect you. Please PM me if you can help. I'd be ever so grateful.

Ta!
xxx

Hi,
Would you need the same person for all 3 days?x

From what i can understand, no it doesn't have to be the same person. However, it needs to be my work on the model(s). Ie. if i had a model on day 4 for a rebalance, i would have had to have done a full set on them 2 weeks prior (hence why I don't think I'd be able to use my mother as she lives about 2.5 hours away from me, which when i don't get home from work until 7pm is just not feasible). Am i making any sense?!?! :o If someone is close to me then perhaps i can get to them to do a set if someone can't make all the days. :|

We have a Models Required Group as we used to be inundated with posts on the forums for models.

If anyone can help, please contact Red by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back