Let it snow Stiletto(pics)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana

Reaction score
I decided to try stileto for the first time.
Just did my pinkie thinking that's all I can handle.

Nails014.jpg

Nails013.jpg

Nails015.jpg

Lovely x What have you used?

Gel and YN glitter.

That is so lush, I love the colour xxxx nice one xxx

Lovely colour, but would have made it pointier myself, to do some real damage:lol:

Lovely nails Lana .... blue's my favourite colour too.

it looks fab.i can see why you only did your pinky though.i love it

dont want to put a downer on you flower - but they would have looked better if the length of the glitter free edge was shorter - they look abit unbalanced to me. also a stilleto is pointier (as jac extreme said). sorry flower. other than that, you got a serious shine going on there, did you buff or clear varnish?

dont want to put a downer on you flower - but they would have looked better if the length of the glitter free edge was shorter - they look abit unbalanced to me. also a stilleto is pointier (as jac extreme said). sorry flower. other than that, you got a serious shine going on there, did you buff or clear varnish?
As I stated earlier,this was my first try. There is a room for improvement, thanks for guiding me in right direction.As for making them pointier,for some reason picture makes it more round than in real life.
I used Akzentz Top Gloss Clear , no buffing for me.

Hi Lana

Fantastic nail .. love it ... quick question what is "Akzentz Top Gloss Clear" can you get that over in the uk???

thanks
Donna :)

Looks great! I'm not usually a fan of anything blue but wow i love that colour!

Hi Lana

Fantastic nail .. love it ... quick question what is "Akzentz Top Gloss Clear" can you get that over in the uk???

thanks
Donna :)
You can get it from Karen at nailsplusbeauty.
She is Akzentz distributor for UK.

love the colour hun...execllent work xx

As I stated earlier,this was my first try. There is a room for improvement,

i wasnt trying to put you down - i was giving constuctive critique - which you wanted - surely you must expect that not everyone will give you good answers if the pic dont warrant it - we all see pics different flower - and i just went on what i saw

Colour is lovely...I do think it would look prettier shorter too ..

How come you don't buff ?
I love buffing to a shine lol....I actually get a little feeling of excitement lol,...sad I know :green:

the color is fab (it reminds me of opals) but as Pan mentioned there are faults, something i noticed is, there is either a dip (or an abrupt rise) which shows as a rise in the sidewall, you can see it in all pictures.

The hard part about colored acrylic is trying to get everything right at the same time, depth of color, smile-line, apex ... etc.

The finish on the nail is pretty fab though.

Your nail IS fantastic!!! I do on most of my clients a stilleto as a feature nail on their pinkie but I do more of point which for me looks great. The glitter - is it a Young Nails glitter and if so which one?

i looooove this colour, great work!! its beautiful x

Gut reaction when I saw it was 'wicked' I really love the colour, and I have to say I actually like the length:lol:
Zoo nails put it much better then I could have about the bump, but it is slight and probably due to it being your own pinkie, dammed hard to get the filing right :lol: but love the smile and the colour is what seems to be in every shop window in London so very 'in'

Colour is lovely...I do think it would look prettier shorter too ..

How come you don't buff ?
I love buffing to a shine lol....I actually get a little feeling of excitement lol,...sad I know :green:

coz its gel, gel is shiney on its own.

youre not sad emsy, youre just dedicated:green:

Latest posts

Back