Let's feel the love geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hey all

Now I may not be a ''main'' member of the site, popping on most days but not always putting my thoughts in...BUT...lets all feel the love, when I joined...not so long ago really people were polite and chatty which made people wanna join in discussions. At the moment its a little tense sometimes and I personally don't feel I want to reply to some threads even though I may have info to add.

I don't want this thread to turn into a lecture as that is not my intention, all I want to say is feel the love geeks, we all love the industry lets love each other - hehe so cheesy!!

Becki xxx

ps. can we get a ''feel the love'' smiley mods?!

Last edited:
I agree.:hug:

I hadn't picked up on any vibes...........but then I'm consistently bolshy. I don't mean anything by it as I've got a heart as big as a house..........(and an arse as big as a house too at the moment but hey, I've just joined Weight Watchers and I'm dealing with it. LOL).

Now all together...........
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT la la la

Last edited:
Amen to that, Im off to have a bevvie!! The first of many me hopes!
xxxxx:hug:

Blimey I only left for about 6 hours (geek addict) ..... As a new member I can honestly say I have never met so many nice people all in one place.....

Geeky Love from Champagne ................. Mwwahh

no i dont know what went on either, but a few things recently have been a little eeeeeeeeeekk!

or we could ''make a little love get down tonight'' haha !

im just abit confused as i dont really know whats going on either:confused: but i do know that i love this site and all you geeks.ive learned so much on here and i hope that all you geeks will continue to keep teaching me.
a big thanks to everyone as this site wouldnt exist without you all.:hug:

im just abit confused as i dont really know whats going on either:confused: but i do know that i love this site and all you geeks.ive learned so much on here and i hope that all you geeks will continue to keep teaching me.
a big thanks to everyone as this site wouldnt exist without you all.:hug:

amen to that hun.....i know that now and again threads can get a little heated.....but we all make up in the end....some have a break and time out then they are ok again....everyone on this site is here to help and thats what EVERYONE....new and old members should not forget..........a big THANKS everyone that helps me and hope i return the favour xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a new geek but i would love to share the love!! :hug: :hug:

I hadn't picked up on any vibes...........but then I'm consistently bolshy. I don't mean anything by it as I've got a heart as big as a house..........(and an arse as big as a house too at the moment but hey, I've just joined Weight Watchers and I'm dealing with it. LOL).

pmsl :lol:

well said all! :hug:

Tense!...TENSE!!
I'm not tense .....I am just very, very alert!!! :eek:

I don't know what I missed (and I don't want to!!).....but yeah...spread the lurve!!

Just remember Love is all around you,its everywhere you go,you can feel it in
your fingers and feel it in your toes.
I can feel it after my big beef roast dinner that was cooked for me and a bottle of white.

I can feel it after my big beef roast dinner that was cooked for me and a bottle of white.

White wine with Roast BEEF???:(...that just isn't right...surely

WOOps sorry...feel the LOVE.....feel the love:smack:....... and breath......:lol:

White wine with Roast BEEF???:(...that just isn't right...surely

WOOps sorry...feel the LOVE.....feel the love:smack:....... and breath......:lol:

breathe - and then drink the bottle of red.

That's why you are a truly gorgeous woman Kim! xxx:hug:

:eek::eek:...Red,Red,Red...aaaaaaaaaaaargh....:green:

I loooooooooove you Gillian:lol::lol::hug::hug:

I'd like to share the :Love: to! xx

group hug everyone:hug:

yeh, def agree with red wine! we had duck!

:Love::Love::Love:I am feeling the love...and sending the love... lets keep it this way forever and ever and ever.....

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back