Let's get back to what this forum is about!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Let's just help each other and try not to mention brands. For me it's all about the waxing and not the wax but it's so easy to get swept along.

Yes, we all have out favourite brands and we are all very loyal, but I can feel the tension rising with bad feeling and sniping and I for one am not going to be a part of it. We are all nice people just trying to make a living.

There are lots of us experienced waxers on here to help the less experienced, so let's join spatula's and unite. :hug::hug::hug:

Let's just help each other and try not to mention brands. For me it's all about the waxing and not the wax but it's so easy to get swept along.

Yes, we all have out favourite brands and we are all very loyal, but I can feel the tension rising with bad feeling and sniping and I for one am not going to be a part of it. We are all nice people just trying to make a living.

There are lots of us experienced waxers on here to help the less experienced, so let's join spatula's and unite. :hug::hug::hug:

Well said Kim....I completely agree!

At the end of the day, everyone's preferred choice of wax, tint, skincare or whatever is down to their own personal taste and of course budget.

And besides, the quality of treatment and customer service we provide is as important (if not more!) than the brands we use in my opinion. An expensive product does NOT necessarily a good therapist make!

PB
x

Since threads such as these often deviate from the subject matter, quite often breaking site rules at the same time, I am now bringing it to a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back