Lets Go - Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spicykat

Reaction score
Has anyone done Nouveau's Lets Go lashes course?

I've read their website and seems to be everything that most of us Lash Technicians have already covered. Just wondered if it was worth doing or not?

Thanks

I have done Nouveau Individual lashes, loved them... I'm booking onto let's go but taking the nouveau branding... I just want to be able to appeal to everyone... The Nouveau's Training is amazing... I'm hooked x

Yeah I've done their training and Express lashes training which is why I was wondering if i need to do the Lets Go. We all love a brand so hoping to pull in more clients. We do HD Brows too and we do lots of these every day :)

What's the difference between Lets Go & Nouveau Lashes?
I want to do one of the two courses but wondering which is best for me
Thanks

What's the difference between Lets Go & Nouveau Lashes?
I want to do one of the two courses but wondering which is best for me
Thanks

Let's Go are just express lashes. Different/faster technique where lashes must be removed after two weeks as lashes aren't isolated and therefore cannot be infilled. Get people for them who want lashes just for a holiday etc. rather than eyelash addicted regulars who wanted extension full-time x

Yeah I've done their training and Express lashes training which is why I was wondering if i need to do the Lets Go. We all love a brand so hoping to pull in more clients. We do HD Brows too and we do lots of these every day :)

You would literally only be buying the brand wouldn't you as you're already trained so I suppose it depends on your clients etc. I know HD have a big popularity but not sure Let's Go would bring many extra clients, but I could be wrong! X

Hi -Q to OP but if you've already done Nouveau's Express lash training, why do you want to go on Lets GO? Lets Go IS Nouveau's Express lash training - it's just under a different brand name (used to be Blink and Go). So if you've already done the express lash training with them, I'd phone them up and see whether you need to do Lets Go. I guess the only thing you'd want to consider is whether you want to be listed on their Salon Finder under Lets Go - but that would only be relevant if you had a lot of clients looking for the Lets Go brand. This is quite a new brand for Nouveau, so I'm not sure how many clients its likely to pull in, but they do seem to be doing quite a bit of marketing for it, so you never know.

Having done the course myself, I'd say I think it IS worth it only to be able to offer clients a variety of different eyelash extension options to choose from, but it hasn't been as popular for me as I'd first thought. Having said that, I haven't gone back for my 'graduation' day yet, so am not yet listed on the Salon Finder.

Just looking at let's go and they are 1 day wear strips? Or is it something else you are talking about?

Latest posts

Back